Global Trainee - Outperformer Technical Track
|Online seit|| |
02.01.2017 - 11:34
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year graduate program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
- 15-18 months in the innovation and development center at global headquarters in Liechtenstein, Germany or Austria.
- 3-6 months on a strategic project at our head office in Schaan (Liechtenstein). It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 3 months on an international project outside the region.
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is in engineering, be it mechanical, electrical, civil, industrial or material science.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
The application deadline for the next Assessment Center is 12.02.2017. This will take place in Liechtenstein on 20.-21.03.2017.
Your starting date will be discussed individually.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Doreen Schwarz
+423 234 2574
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Samstag, 1. April 2017