Junior Researcher Transportation & Electronics (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
23.03.2020 - 11:00
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 850 employees from more than 57 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Singapore, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, more than 120 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
- Conducting research on North American, European and global markets with a focus on one or more of the following industries: air, water & rail transport, the logistics industry, the aerospace industry, vehicle manufacturing, shipbuilding and other industrial manufacturing industries
- Processing, archiving and publishing information in English via the statista.com platform
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Developing in-depth knowledge on your industrial topics
- Monitoring the content usage and keeping the database up to date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills; first editorial experience in English (Please send us a Cover Letter in English)
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Strong interest in the state of the transportation and logistics and manufacturing industries, including past, current and future trends
- Possibility to deepen your knowledge of an industry that matches your interests - and to become an expert
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Trainings in professional tools as well as languages
- Statista University - extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Social events to meet new people and integrate within the team
- Free beverages, fruit and sweets
- Located directly within Hamburg's city center
- HVV Profi Card
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Felix Hock
+49 40 2848410
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |