Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
|Online seit|| |
06.06.2019 - 16:43
Dynata (formerly Research Now SSI) is one of the largest players in the market research industry. We offer the largest, most powerful online and mobile research panels which enable researchers to access the minds of consumers, business professionals and hard to reach audiences around the globe.
With offices in EMEA, APAC and North America plus a growing network of consumer research panels in 38 countries worldwide, Dynata is a dynamic, global, fast paced environment which offers a lively and stimulating place work in.
About the opportunity: German speaker only
We are looking for a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join the Healthcare Team at Dynata in our Hamburg office.
You will be joining a growing, supportive and outgoing team who work hard and play hard.
What is the role?
The Project Manager/Senior Project Manager is responsible for developing strong working relationships with the client and key internal customers to successfully execute projects. This is done by collaborating with members of several operational teams and account management to ensure that the project objectives are understood by the team and are successfully delivered. Project Managers//Senior Project Managers manage all aspects of sample management, survey programming, data collection and data management for assigned research studies while upholding the company’s standard of quality assurance through project lifecycle including all deliverables and communications. Project types are variable in size, length and complexity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Project Management:
- Set up and implement strategy for successful completion of new and on-going projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope.
- Provide project delivery timelines and effective sample plans. Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans in order to manage changes in project scope and provide alternate solutions.
- Manage all post-delivery project needs including confirming project close with key stakeholders.
2. Ensure clear communication among all groups involved in successful delivery of projects. This includes day-to-day communication with clients. Coordinate with other client services groups, vendors and partners. Communicate project milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
3. Expand and leverage client relationships through understanding of client objectives. Consult during Sale’s process by participating in Sales calls and meetings in order to understand the pipeline of existing opportunities and effectively investigate and up-sell.
Required skills & Qualifications
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience. Project management and market research experience an advantage.
Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Fluent German speaker, with business level English language skill
Accountability – Proven results while managing changing priorities as well as maintaining direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work to meet deadlines and manage time effectively. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and be conscientious, reliable, and punctual.
Client Focus - Demonstrates a strong customer orientation, builds partnerships, and work well across functions to service internal and external clients in a timely fashion.
Communication Skills – Adjusting accordingly to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences while maintaining highest level of abilities in all aspects of communication, written, oral, listening and expressing ideas.
Critical Thinking - Understands business strategy and processes while able to apply this to local objectives.
Team Work - Ability to work effectively independently and harmoniously within a team while communicating a “can do” attitude and positive outlook. Willing to pitch in and do more than is required.
Life at Dynata:
Dynata offers a unique, vibrant and international atmosphere with an unrivalled emphasis on collaborating and having fun as one global team. Our continued growth means you can be sure that the business will offer you a wealth of exciting opportunities.
You can also enjoy our many social activities and the many competitions and themed events we hold throughout the year.
Address your application or enquiries regarding the role to
Alex Rodriguez: email@example.com
Associate Director, Client Services
+49 (0)40 398067612
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Alex Rodriguez
+49 40 398067612
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Freitag, 7. Juni 2019