Sr. Specialist, Programs & Events
|Online seit|| |
24.06.2019 - 09:52
SEMI Europe is looking for a Sr. Specialist, Programs & Events to develop and lead a framework that successfully supports the program and event strategy and member experience. The Sr Specialist will bring globally aligned strategic initiatives to life and lead the communication strategy to translate processes into business recommendations for seamless event experiences and enhanced productivity.
This is a full-time position and reports directly to the Director of Operations at SEMI Berlin office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You have the people skills needed to create trusting relationships with various stakeholders who contribute and benefit from the programs and events you manage. You are a detail-oriented, multi-tasking, flexible individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You work effectively in team as well as independently. You’re proactive, result-driven, enthusiastic about the work you do and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Coordinate the administrative duties within the planning of all European conferences (e.g. organize conference calls, write meeting minutes, invite and coordinate speakers, create agendas in consultation with the committees)
- Work closely with several committees, speakers, delegates, and VIP´s
- Keep deadlines, prepare detailed conference information for speakers, websites and proofread printing material;
- Website maintenance (e.g. agenda and speakers’ details)
- Willing to travel across Europe
- Keep track of project results, prepare satisfaction surveys, analyze events results and deliver feedback for future improvements
- Be the point of contact and work closely with external service providers (e.g. Messe Munich, registration companies) to book meeting rooms, arrange catering orders and technical equipment
- Cooperate with other departments (in Europe and HQ)
- Maintain systems and databases (administration of call for papers process, build and update agendas online, create content for the event app, etc.)
- Manage the events onsite (e.g. collect and upload presentations, check sound, microphones and work together with technicians)
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
Describe how this role will be measured. What does success look like if they accomplish all their job requirements.
- Operational excellence and flowless execution of SEMI´s platforms and events; program agendas are available 3 months in advance
- Committees and speakers across different levels and segments are engaged and support SEMI´s platforms
- New members from the electronic supply chain understand SEMI’s value and attend SEMI´s events
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS/SKILLS:
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, proofreading, and presentation
- Proven ability to understand financial concepts and analyze information
- Great time management and project management skills
- Highly experienced in dealing with exhibitors/attendees, managing contractors, and C-level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally within an organization to get results
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to deliver results under tight deadlines
FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE OR PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE:
- B.S./B.A. or advanced degree in Event/Tourism Management, Economics or related field
- Excellent English and German language (both oral and written) communication skills. Additional languages (e.g. French, Russian) are a plus;
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in working in exhibition, conference, and/or event management
- Excellent proficiency in MS PPT, Office, and Excel. IT-knowledge, especially CMS and event registration systems;
- Experience in the semiconductor and/or related high-tech industries is of advantage;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time contract
- International working environment with professional teams in a growing high-tech environment
- Competitive salary package, global bonus program and non-financial benefits
Does this catch your interest? Please send us your complete application via email (1 document, max. 5 MB), including your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Application deadline is 31 July 2019.
Ms Angela Feind
SEMI Is the global industry association representing the electronics manufacturing supply chain, connecting over 2,200 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Since 1970, SEMI has built connections that have helped its members prosper, create new markets, and address common industry challenges together. Detailed information, please visit: www.semi.org/eu.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Angela Feind
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |