Associate Project Manager- Bachelor/Master- Germany
- Online seit 08.10.2021
Associate Project Manager
Program Start Date: 01. March
Location: Berlin, Munich
It has never been a better time: to lead, inspire and innovate.
Today at Cisco we are building teams that are expanding our technological capabilities in exciting new ways across mobile, cloud, security, IT, collaboration and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
Through the Internet of Everything we transform our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. We work with customers across all sectors so your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and beyond. There are over 3 billion people and 10 billion connected things in the world now, and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Join us to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
So if your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Associate Project Manager (aPM) role is the right challenge for you.
What you will do as Associate Project Manager:
In this role you’ll be part of an actively growing Customer Experience (CX) team. Cisco CX organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the CX portfolio is our Project Management capability and expertise. While your career will be developing some travel may be required. You’d be provided with training in your first months, followed by hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager.
For Associate Project Manager, day to day that means:
- Successful completion of customer projects ensuring that the project objectives, customer acceptance criteria and internal performance metrics are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements such as H&S, compliance with contractual obligations, ISO certification requirements and Cisco policies and processes at all times.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, subcontractor partners and project team members and ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- Assisting program managers or senior project managers in performing project administration activities.
What we can offer you:
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas according to PMI with focus on the triple constraint: time-scope/quality-cost.
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Opportunity to earn Cisco and Industry Certifications (CCNA, CAPM)
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- Being part of a diverse and international team composed by people with different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Dedicate part of your time to lead/be part of Cisco’s internal initiatives where you can deliver results by applying your creativity and motivation to make the difference.
What you will need to be eligible for aPM role:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree
- You are fluent in English and German
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus
- You can begin full time employment on 01. March 2022 or 01. September 2022
What skills you will need to succeed:
- You have strong organizational and leadership skills
- You have interest in technology and understand technical issues, and can leverage technical expertise of others
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines
- You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment and to prioritize your activities/set the right expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now
Find out more and apply by following the 'Apply' button.
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- Cisco Systems GmbH
- Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 3
- 65760 Eschborn, Deutschland
- Frau Corina Nedelea