Business Development Executive (Teilzeit / Vollzeit)
- Online seit 31.08.2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing company and build a career in the rapidly evolving online reputation industry?
Status Labs International is hiring a Business Development Executive to grow its European business in 2021.
(Position first year mainly remote, second year upon negotiation preferably in Hamburg)
This position is the starting point to grow into more senior roles with the company as a Business Development Manager and eventually, Account Management Director. In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting new opportunities to engage within a small account management team as you learn the ropes of our sales cycle and details about our comprehensive service offering.
You will have the support and training of a Business Development Director as you learn the details of our service offering. This is an entry-level business development position with the opportunity to grow into a more senior role with the company.
This role comes with growth opportunities for the hungry. If you prove yourself as an effective Business Development Executive, you will earn the opportunity to advance into a Business Development Manager role where you will close new business and manage relationships with our clients yourself, who range from CEOs and billionaires to public figures and some of the largest brands in the world.
After you've succeeded as a Business Development Executive, you can be promoted to a Director position to build up your own team within 3-4 years. While the initial role as Business Development Executive is a fixed salary position, after a promotion to a BD Manager position you will receive attractive, uncapped commissions for the business that you generate.
Status Labs is an online reputation management firm. We help companies and public figures protect and improve their digital presence through sophisticated SEO strategies and bespoke communications counsel.
In 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Status Labs was named as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. We have been featured or quoted in the New York Times, U.S. News & World Report, Daily Beast, The Observer, Du Jour, and many other publications.
Our growing team of 80-85 people is split between our offices in Austin, LA, NYC, London, Sao Paulo, and Hamburg.
We are a results-driven team and we revel together in our successes. In the past we’ve celebrated our success by taking company-wide trips to Hawaii (twice!), Spain, and Mexico. We’re looking for ambitious individuals that want to grow with a company in an exciting and increasingly relevant industry!
- Researching new prospects daily and opening new business opportunities via phone, email, and social media
- Outbound prospecting
- Scheduling appointments for account managers
- Assisting in creating new business proposals and reputation management reports for Status Labs’ clients
- Shadowing on pitches for new business and eventually leading new business pitches yourself
We're one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and new business development is integral to our success as we grow internationally as well. If you're looking to become part of an exciting business in a rapidly evolving industry this is an opportunity for you.
Please attach a resume and cover letter for our consideration.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in current affairs, public affairs or international relations
- Experience in sales for high involvement purchases
- Strong research skills and familiarity with advanced Google search tactics
- Comfortable working in a structured environment where your output is measured
- Ethical and compassionate
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Fluent in English and German; Additional language proficiency of advantage
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 01 Sep 2021
- 45.000 Verhandlungsbasis
- Status Labs
- Home Office
- 20146 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Digital Status Ltd Jascha Klenk