Community Manager in Berlin based Event Company
- Online seit 30.08.2021
Ertl-Yang GmbH is a Berlin based Event company founded in 2016. We organize exclusive high-class networking events for C-Level business executives throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
We are looking for a Community Manager to maintain and expand our business contacts with event attendees, speakers and event-partners. This job can be bases on an Internship, Werksstudenten, Minijob of Part-time employment.
What we offer:
- A young and passionate small team with very flat hierarchies and lots of space for self-development.
- The freedom to work anytime anywhere with minimum presence at our office in Berlin-Wannsee.
- The possibility to attend our high-class events throughout Germany and Europe with all costs covered.
- An attractive performance-based bonus.
Who are looking for:
- We are looking for excellent communicators with strong social skills regardless of their backgrounds.
- Goal driven persons who can achieve targets in our very liberal working environment.
- Up to 20 hours a week of your previous time.
- Fluency in English is a must. Ideally, you have very strong communication skills in at least one other language especially Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish or Swedish.
If you are interested, please provide your Cover Letter and CV via email in German or English.
I hope to welcome you to the team very soon.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 01 Sep 2021
- by arrangement
- Ertl-Yang GmbH
- 14109 Berlin, Deutschland
- Herr Philipp Bauer