External Relations Working Student (m/f/d)
- Online seit 11.10.2021
Dance is a premium ebike subscription service based in Berlin. The company’s mission is to create more livable cities centered around communities of people, not traffic. Dance combines easy-to-use services with a beautifully designed ebike, elevating everyday transportation into a joyful, healthy and sustainable act. A monthly subscription fee provides flexibility for members who want to try a new way to commute outside of car ownership.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dance is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
About the role
Dance’s marketing team tells the company’s story while positioning the brand as premium, culturally relevant, trusted and unique.
As our External Relations Working Student, you will:
- Handle administrative and research oriented tasks to support programs that create advocates from trusted third parties
- Get hands-on training in all aspects of integrated reputation management, including media relations, stakeholder management and executive communications
- Support stakeholder list management, including media, influencers, & potential partners
- Prepare spokespeople for external conversations with media and other key stakeholders
- Research key industry events
- Draft marketing materials in English and German
- Support with reviews programs and special projects led by the CEO
- Assist with PR reporting and measurement
- Ultimately help promote and protect the Dance brand
- Report to our Senior PR & Communications Manager
To be successful in this role, you:
- Are actively enrolled in a Bachelor or Master study in a German university in a similar field
- Can communicate fluently in both German and English
- Have an authentic interest and fluency in the current media/publishing, public affairs and/or social media landscape
- Are a strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Have strong interpersonal skills and executive presence
- Possess strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Can work independently and autonomously with the right support
- Have had at least one internship/apprenticeship in public relations, field marketing, public affairs/public information, customer service/experience, journalism/publishing, advertising/marketing or other related field
Did we just describe you? Let us know by sending over a CV and writing samples, with an outline of what motivates you most about becoming part of Dance. Even if you don't meet all the requirements, we would still encourage you to apply!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- 10119 Berlin, Deutschland
- Kearabetswe Fochler