Global Partnerships Manager (f/m/d) in Photo & Video
- Online seit 06.09.2021
IMAGO is a leading image & video provider for media, brands & sports based in Berlin. National & international top clients use a variety of media from IMAGO, from news videos to stock photos, for their editorial & commercial contributions.
The Content Team is a fundamental function for IMAGO and this new, important role is tasked with building our relationships and visibility. We are only as strong as our network & what our network considers our value to it. We have to be identified as the best in creator relations & communications and be hungry in delivering new content for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately for the location Berlin.
- Deliver on the content targets agreed from individual contributor sources, including exclusive & controlled relationships.
- Particular focus on content sourced from the priority markets, priority sports.
- Particular focus on creative & video growth.
- Effectively shape & communicate the strong, changing brand of Imago to the existing network & “build a market” for new, potential photographers.
- Establish a Priority target list and close relationships accordingly.
- Apply sound 80/20 principles to management & build strong relationships with the key contributors and agencies.
- Be a visible, positive presence in the content industry and identify the next generation of relationships whilst nurturing the long term targets.
- Collaborate closely with brand & marketing to use our content relationships to tell our story.
- Strongly communicate our content successes and changes internally.
- Be an important contributor to the development of “content architecture” and a collections based approach.
- Drive Content Operations improvements that allow us to scale our acquisition.
- Managing or oversight experience of a content operations system.
- Active relationships & contacts in the photographer community.
- Strong communication skills & familiarity with new & emerging communication tools.
- Strong German & English language skills.
- Established commercial acumen and business decision-making skills.
- Exciting and varied projects in a continuously growing company
- A friendly, motivated & international team
- Manageable team sizes, direct contact with colleagues and management for opportunities to exchange ideas when needed
- An open company culture with short decision-making processes and no dress code
- A salary in line with the market, free drinks and fruit
Our team is all about the development of IMAGO and your own skills. Did we catch your interest? Then please feel free to apply directly with your CV (PDF). We are looking forward to your application!
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Berliner Straße 16
- 13127 Berlin, Deutschland
- Frau Nadja Büngers