(Junior) Business Analyst (all genders)
- Online seit 26.08.2021
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
The Business Analytics and Investment Controlling area offers our technical and analytical expertise and infrastructure to internal and external customers as a service. We work hand in hand with our data warehouse and data science team in order to offer the respective management a transparent and needs-based basis for central decisions. The focus here is on the provision of higher-level product and finance-related key figures in the form of individual evaluations and dashboards. In addition, we create business cases to check the profitability of potential projects as a decision-making basis for management.
We are looking for a motivated (Junior) Business Analyst (all genders) who will actively support us in the following tasks and develop the area further with his own ideas:
- Preparation of business cases as a basis for decision-making for potential projects
- Support in maintaining the self-service BI solution for external customers
- Preparation and analysis of key financial figures for executive management
- Participation in the conceptual development of the services
- Completed studies in economics, business informatics or familiar field
- You have very good analytical skills and enjoy familiarizing yourself with new technologies and tools
- Very good knowledge of Excel, ideally with experience in creating business cases
- You are fast learner and have a basic understanding of controlling and finance topics
- Knowledge of data visualization with Tableau or similar as well as database queries using SQL are a plus
- Experience with the Google Suite is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- It's best at home, but your colleagues shouldn't be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany or from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- Mac or Windows: You get a new notebook with the operating system of your choice
- Job with a future: Here you not only get to know the economic aspects of a company, but also have the opportunity to further expand your technical knowledge
- Flexible further development: Regardless of whether a career as a manager or a specialist in your field You decide where you are going
- Innovative and agile environment: The gaming industry is dynamic and there is always something new to learn or to develop. Active creative will and your own ideas are welcome
- We also offer you a HVV subsidy, corporate benefits, discounted membership in the fitness studio, free snacks as well as fruit and drinks, rental bikes and much more
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!#Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Goodgame Studios
- Theodorstr. 42
- 22761 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Patrick Corts