Intern Marketing & Communication: User Relations (f/m/x)
|Online seit|| |
19.11.2018 - 16:39
We are the app team of Mercedes-Benz.io in Berlin. Our team develops digital products and services that make driving easier and even more fun.
Marketing is more than just push communication for you. You love being in dialogue with users and user experience is not just another buzzword for you. You want to finally put your theoretical knowledge into practice and learn new things? Then we could be a match!
You have what it takes
• You do not have to have a driver's license in your pocket, but putting yourself in the world of a car driver should work without hypnosis.
• You're into digital products and want to help us building our app
• You will find out what you do not know yet. Together with us, you will work on that and also get used to our tools.
• Whether German or English: copywriting, creating content, explaining and all the shapes of user communication is easy for you.
• If you have some initial practical experience in marketing communications, user support, and community management, we are delighted. If not, you're sure to have it soon.
Here is what you will learn and do
First of all, you do not have to be able to do everything in the blink of an eye. Just tell us where your focus is and where you want to grow.
• You are directly working with us to create an app. In doing so you will get to know the market and potential target groups, analyze competitors and their communication strategies and build our brand.
• You have an eyen all communication channels together with the team. In the app, on social media, App Store and Google Play and of course our user support.
• You are constantly finding new ways to capture even more feedback, get to know our users even better, and create a positive user experience with each communication strategy.
• So you know exactly who our users are, what drives them and how we reach them. To do so, you evaluate user insights, share them with the team, and work closely with product design, development, backend, business development, and more. Because the goal is very clear: to improve our app with feedback for all drivers.
That's on top of it
- In addition to everything you've already read, one thing counts above all: a great app, great team and plenty of room for your ideas, personal responsibility, and further development.
- Our office in Kreuzberg has more coffee, fruit, and drinks than you can eat and our office dogs always spread the best mood.
- Team events, workshops, one or the other neck massage and flexible working hours are on top.
• Full time for 3-6 months
• Everything paid fairly
• Start: Better soon than someday
• Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
Sounds good? Then apply online.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Florian Bieberstein
+49 162 4105619
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |