|Online seit|| |
22.11.2018 - 13:06
We are the team “People Skills and Development” at Mercedes-Benz.io. Our purpose is to anchor Mercedes-Benz.io’s Culture, Development, and Growth. To support our Berlin office we are looking for an Intern in Recruiting (f/m/x).
You love being in dialogue with applicants and candidate experience is not just a buzzword for you? You want to finally put your theoretical knowledge into practice and learn new things? Then we could be a match!
In this role you will
- Support us in building an excellent team in our Berlin & Stuttgart offices
- Assist in the application process e.g. organization of interviews and communication with candidates
- Setup, manage and analyze new recruiting channels
- Constantly update and screen our recruitment database
- Boost our Employer Branding activities such as helping organize fairs & events
- Work independently and manage your own projects as a full team member from day one
Ideally you possess the following skills
- You are a student in economics, psychology, social sciences, or a comparable field
- You are looking for an 6 month internship during your studies
- You have very good knowledge of German and English
- You have experience and confidence in using MS-Office
There will be big smiles if you
- have first experiences in in the area of recruitment or HR
- are self-organized and you like to take responsibility for your actions
• Full time for 3-6 months
• Everything paid fairly
• Start: Better soon than someday
• Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
Sounds good? Then apply online.
By the way: We build on diversity and are firmly convinced that different experiences and perspectives will lead us to a better team and product. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Herr Jan Kukawski
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |