Internship Vehicle Management & Concepts (m/f/d)
|Online seit|| |
29.11.2019 - 09:23
We want to hire an Intern Vehicle Management & Concepts (m/f/d) who is passionate about the future of mobility.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA creates services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- Support product owner for non-autonomous and autonomous ridesharing vehicles in defining and validating requirements and specifications
- Support project management for our vehicle product planning
- Lead and coordinate sub projects within the team
- Support product concept development for selective user experience components
- Coordinate customer research and assessment of competitive environment
What we expect
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work in high-performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Enrollment in a study program like business management, business & engineering, automotive technology or equivalent mayor
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- First hands on experience analyzing business cases
- Initial work experience in the automotive industry and/or project management are a plus
- Professional communication skills in English and German
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, especially Power-Point and Excel
- Available for at least 5 months
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
In addition to that:
- Attractive working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Opportunity to help shape a growing company with an informal culture
- Many exciting insights into the world of a start-up
- On-case learning opportunities & work shadowing, dedicated self-learning time
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from anywhere in our modern office
- Regularly recurring company events like bi-weekly reviews & company breakfasts
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Stefanie Kindervater
+49 152 51648052
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |