Product Management - Intern (m/f/d)
- Online seit 13.10.2021
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieving what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We are happy to invite you to work with us in our office in Hamburg or permanently remote from any location where you are permitted to work from. Wherever your working location of choice will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding (virtual or in-person) and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
We will support you in case you would like to relocate to Germany.
- Support product operations
- Execute market and customer research
- Dive into data and extrapolate insights
- Communicate and share information across product teams and across the organization
- Support the product leadership team with activities and events that enable a higher alignment across the organization and throughout remote locations.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don’t discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We’re a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.
- Extremely Fluent in English
- A bachelor degree or higher
- This is a full-time position, requiring 40h a week
- Written and verbal communication skills, proving the ability to communicate messages across multiple audiences and departments.
- Strong interest in SaaS, digital technology, and topics around the internet.
- Passion and motivation for experimenting, learning, and improving.
- A “let’s do this,” entrepreneurial mentality: proactiveness, enthusiasm, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- 1 year
- Stresemannstr. 375
- 22761 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Recruiter Paula Corredor
Recruiter Paula Corredor