Quality Assurance Tester (Werkstudent / Working Student)
- Online seit 27.08.2021
Who we are
Matterway’s mission is to liberate employees from frustrating, difficult to use software, to make companies more productive, agile and profitable.
We now live in the era of User Experience. Leading companies like Apple or Amazon, have mastered the art of great UX, and privately we’re used to great digital experiences. But at work, employees still have to use IT tools that are clunky, difficult to use, and frustrating.
Over the coming years, most companies will invest in the usability of their company internal systems, in order to unlock productivity gains and improve their bottom line. Our Digital Ergonomics Platform is the first platform to help companies simplify, streamline and improve the usability of the applications their employees use every day, from HR to production, from approvals to asset management. We’re funded by one of Europe’s best investors and high calibre international angel investors, who share our vision wholeheartedly.
Join us now to be one of the early team members who shape the direction and future of the company and this emerging industry!
What you’ll do
We’re constantly building or helping our customers to build great mobile apps. Your task will be to ensure that the apps we create are of the highest quality possible. You will be part of a team of developers, products owners and designers that collaborates to ship the most amazing product to our customers.
- Perform black box manual testing on web-based applications, across multiple platforms.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Write detailed and concise bug reports.
- Work in close liaison with development, project management, and customer success.
- Participate in the agile ceremonies (standup, sprint planning, sprint demos, etc).
Who we’re looking for
- You’ve got a clear understanding of QA and software development processes.
- You’ve got experience with web and mobile manual testing.
- You're passionate about quality and have high attention to details.
- You’ve got a strong analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- You’ve got excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- You're located in Berlin (no German skills required but would be a bonus).
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Prenzlauer Allee 242
- 10405 Berlin, Deutschland
- Herr Maxime Valy