Ärzte ohne Grenzen e.V.
Student Assistant Poland Branch Office Support
- Online seit 09.07.2021
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a private and independent international medical aid Organisation, founded in 1971 by a group of French doctors and journalists, providing medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics or disasters in more than 70 countries worldwide. Our projects are targeted especially at people in need who do not have access to sufficient medical treatment or who are barred from aid.
The Poland Branch Office:
The MSF movement is in the process of opening a Polish MSF branch office to raise private funds for MSF’s work and mission, attract qualified and experienced field workers from Poland, practice témoignage by bearing witness about the plight of the people we treat and strengthen humanitarian discourses. MSF Germany is the sponsor section providing initial support to the new office and final accountable body.
- Support of the Liaison Manager Market Entry Poland and the team in day-to-day business
- Research tasks (internet and phone)
- Participation in and taking minutes of internal and external meetings
- Administration of information on web application SharePoint
- Maintain and manage planning documents and contact files
- Create presentations
- Occasional translation tasks
- Other projects by arrangement
- You are an enrolled student at a German University
- You have already gained some experience with administrative and organizational tasks through jobs or internships
- Necessary language skills: Polish and English (at least B1)
- German language skills are an asset
- Very good MS-Office skills, especially in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You work carefully, structured and independently and have a quick perception
- Motivation and Interest in Humanitarian Aid
- Salary: 11.21€ per hour, plus 13th salary for employment of six months or more
- Benefits: 25 days of vacation, annual salary increases in line with inflation adjustments and free drinks and fruit
- Opportunity to work partly remote
- A meaningful and diversified work within a respectful and positive organization culture
- Insights on international field projects through regular reports, presentations and exchange with colleagues
As an internationally operating organisation, we welcome diversity, open mindedness and mutual respect. In accordance with our values, we only analyze the professional qualifications in the applications, regardless of ethnical and social origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation or age of the applicant.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- One Year Contract
- Ärzte ohne Grenzen e.V.
- Am Köllnischen Park 1
- 10179 Berlin, Deutschland
- Frau Carolin Engel