Job at Max Planck Alumni Association in management of non-profit organizations
|Online seit|| |
08.05.2020 - 12:00
Who we are - The Max Planck Alumni Association e.V. is the alumni association of the Max Planck Society. It is a non-profit organization with the mission of dissiminating science and bridge the gap between industry and academia.
Who we are looking for - We are looking for a bright and highly-motivated person with experience in management of non-profit organizations through a minijob employment.
What you would do
- workflow coordination between committees;
- compliance with the tax office on public-benefit matters;
- updating and maintaining the association’s website;
- preparation and reviewing of strategic planning and reports;
- support the executive board meetings and governance;
- running an annual fundraising campaign;
- researching funding opportunities.
Details - Length of the employment to be defined. 450 euros a month. Flexible work hours and remote work allowed (highly preferred in Berlin). Proficiency in German and English is required.
- advanced experience of web designing and Content Management Systems such as Wordpress;
- 2 years experience in content writing, social media campaigns, blogging or marketing;
- (preferred) at least 2 years experience in successful community management within an international non-profit organization;
- (preferred) profound experience in successful fundraising and grassroot campaigning strategies to develop and grow the organization;
Contacts - To apply and for more information please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Max Planck Alumni Association e.V.
Herr Filippo Guarnieri
+39 348 0595956
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |