Working student (m/w) in Office Management
|Online seit|| |
13.06.2018 - 16:58
Studying in Berlin and looking for a student job? Our team is looking for a part-time colleague to support them in their mission of being the good soul of the company. At tajawal, you will get the chance to work in a great environment with a friendly team as well as the opportunity to grow professionally in a role which requires excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Processing incoming and outgoing postal mail, packages etc.
- Supporting our employees and the various departments with organizational and administrative matters
- Ordering and managing office supplies as well as maintaining our meeting rooms
- Assistance in the preparation of internal events
- Organizing team lunches and events
- Setting up and maintaining a good document management system
- You are flexible and a fast learner
- You have a friendly and polite personality with a proactive work approach
- Fluency in English and at least Level B2 in German
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills, absolute reliability, diligence and discretion
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of Tajawal with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible weekly schedule that works around your classes / study times
- Great office in the heart of Berlin, in short walking distance to Hackescher Markt and Alexanderplatz
- Roof terrace, free juices and fresh fruit
- Participate in company and team events
- Fair compensation
Excited to start your journey with Tajawal and join our dynamic team as a Working Student in Office Management? We look forward to receiving your application (Cover letter and CV) as well as your earliest possible start date through the application form, addressing it to Kanza Asad, our Talent Acquisition Specialist. Thanks!
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Kanza Asad
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
1 year with option to extend