STUDENT ASSISTANT POSITION
|Online seit|| |
10.05.2019 - 11:16
The Barenboim-Said Akademie is looking for a student assistant to support our academic activities through the 2019-2020 academic year. We are looking for someone with experience in academic life, intellectual curiosity and strong administrative skills, who is accustomed to working in a dynamic environment, who is goal-oriented and a team player, and who exhibits cultural sensitivity and discretion.
1. Autonomously open and close the library in a punctual manner.
2. Assist with management of library services and projects, including but not limited to the classification, categorization, book shelving of the library holdings, scanning and photocopying the newly arrived music scores and parts, and circulation responsibilities.
3. Maintain a positive, helpful and solution oriented demeanor when responding to or serving students, faculty members and visitors.
1. Be currently enrolled in an academic program;
2. Have a background in classical music, and the ability to read and understand music scores; experience in library management is required; degree in Library and Information Science desired.
3. Have an excellent knowledge of oral and written English; Fluent German is required; additional languages desired.
4. Be highly proficient with office productivity tools, particularly MS Word and Excel; and
5. Be able to handle a flexible work schedule, pay close attention to detail, communicate clearly and professionally, and contribute to an environment that celebrates cultural and ethnic diversity.
1. This job requires a flexible schedule. Working hours are to be discussed and determined with supervisor, however, applicants should expect an average of 10 hours per week.
2. Preferable starting date is June 3, 2019.
3. The remuneration for this position is Eur 12,30 per hour.
Please send a resume, cover letter and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Herr Robert Jahrisch
+49 30 209671723
Art der Beschäftigung
|Institut / Einrichtung|| |
Barenboim-Said Akademie gGmbH
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
June 2019 - March 2020
Freitag, 7. Juni 2019 - 23:59