Studentische Hilfskraft – Office Support - International Office & Student Life
|Online seit|| |
28.07.2020 - 16:22
The Hertie School is an international teaching and research center of excellence that prepares students for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. An internationally recruited faculty, interdisciplinary in outlook, research, and teaching, offers analytically challenging and practice-oriented courses on governance, policy analysis, management, and leadership. As a professional school, Hertie School faculty has a strong commitment to high-quality teaching. Our goal is to help students grow intellectually in a professional, research-intensive environment, characterized by public debate and engagement.
The Hertie School is seeking a
Student Assistant – Office Support | International Office & Student Life (f/m/div)
on part-time (15-20h/week) basis.
The contract shall commence as soon as possible and is limited for two years.
- Support of international & domestic students as well as applicants on payment issues, payment plans, semester ticket, external funding etc.
- Support of third party funding projects (DAAD Stibet, Promos, Erasmus)
- Email and telephone communications with students
- Assistance with general administrative tasks
- Enrolled student for at least 18 months
- Affinity for numbers & logical thinking skills
- Accurate & thorough personality traits
- Independent working style
- Native or near native German skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong intercultural competences
- Fluency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Open minded and strong communication skills
Please submit your application including a CV and a cover letter following this link https://hertie-school.dvinci-easy.com/en/p/en/jobs/313/student-assistant-office-support-international-office-student-life-fmdiv-on-part-time-15-20hweek-basis . The deadline for full consideration is 31 July 2020.
Please contact Judith Zylla-Wöllner, Director International Office & Student Life, for further questions about the position.
Frau Judith Zylla-Woellner
Art der Beschäftigung
|Institut / Einrichtung|| |
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |