Working Student in Agile Transition Team (Organizational Development)
- Online seit 13.10.2021
Founded in 1996, mobile.de reinvented the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change, we became more than just a platform. We became Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace through developing an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers.
Based in Dreilinden next to Berlin and Berlin-Friedrichshain, we offer a compelling growth environment for everybody in our company.
Our purpose is to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
We offer a Working Student position in the Agile Transition Team. With this role, we offer you the opportunity to experience the agile ways of working in a very dynamic environment and get to know and support continuous improvement formats like retrospectives.
If you love to work with gifted and humorous people, have a deep desire to bring in your creativity and curiosity, and are excited to cultivate an environment of self-organization, then join us!
- Support our continuous improvement formats through facilitating retrospectives and playing an active role in our agile guild
- Support in the area of change management with organizing meetings and documenting
- Help us coordinating our company wide OKR planning process
- Become knowledgeable in agile concepts through research & rework and promote a concept mind-map
- Support the team in administrative tasks around trainings offered to our colleagues through organizing dates, communicating training offers to the teams and helping with the evaluation of the training
- Support the organization through giving own 1-2hours hands-on trainings like ‘Basics to know when using Miro - our virtual board tool’
Your Qualification & Skill Profile:
- You have a bachelor degree in the fields of economics, business administration, engineering, psychology or the like
- Working experience of at least 1or2 internships or working student positions
- You are familiar with MS office applications
- You are curious and open-minded and enjoy tasks around communication, organization and facilitation
- You are proactive and keen on learning new skills
- You are open to work in a hybrid work setup, partially remote & partially onsite
- You are fluent in English and German
Did we raise your interest? Then, please send your application to Eva (email@example.com).
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- minimum 1 year / until graduation
- mobile.de GmbH
- Albert-Einstein-Ring 26
- 14532 Kleinmachnow, Deutschland
- Frau Eva Herrmann