Working Student - Marketing (Social Media)
- Online seit 23.09.2021
What do we do?
Enabling meaningful conversations.
Solvemate enables brands to deliver quality customer service through meaningful conversations. Our customer service automation platform is powered by smart conversational AI that allows companies to create chatbot conversations so service teams can focus their expertise where it matters most. Solvemate’s unique contextual conversation engine learns more quickly, integrates more easily and resolves requests faster and more reliably than any other chatbot on the market. Brands benefit from a personalized, real-time self-service experience that increases customer satisfaction, reduces costs, and offers actionable customer service insights.
Solvemate is trusted by brands such as On, musicMagpie, ARMEDANGELS, and JustPark.
Why work with us?
First and foremost: the people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture deck and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour, and teamwork mixed with some curiosity - all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
In addition to working with great colleagues, you can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
We also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, off-sites, and all the other cool amenities of a young high-tech company.
We are currently offering the possibility to work 100% remotely from countries with time zones that are +/- 2 hours from CET!
As a Working Student (up to 20 hours/week) you will be part of the Marketing team and will support us in making noise around our brand, product and customers on social media. Being a digital native and a real wordsmith with a good eye for design you will create exciting new content and help amplify our brand. Join us on our mission to enable meaningful conversations in customer service.
- Plan and create posts across all of our social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) in alignment with the Marketing Communications Manager
- Be on top of all social media analytics, monitor them closely, and use the insights to fine-tune our strategy, content, posting schedule and target audience
- Create exciting new content and creative formats for our social channels to increase our engagement (in alignment with the Graphic Designer)
- Support the HR Manager to use Instagram for employee branding
- Support with paid social media campaigns
- You can identify with our company culture
- You are currently studying (preferably in the field of Media and Communications) and will be enrolled for at least one more year
- You are fluent in English and German
- You call yourself a digital native and know your way around any social media channel
- You can create graphic designs in Adobe’s Creative Suite (especially Illustrator and Photoshop) and/or Canva
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and time management skills – we are a small team, working remotely, so we need to rely on each other
- You are a proactive self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and bring your own perspective into our social media strategy, but you are also able to execute based on our existing guidelines
You get extra points if you have any of the following qualifications:
- Experience in B2B social media marketing (previous working student jobs or internships)
- Experience with social media planning tools (HubSpot) and project management tools (Asana)
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- 10117 Berlin, Deutschland
- Solvemate GmbH